Winter Natural Hair Treatments
Winter can be brutal on natural hair! Rough sweaters, wool hats, in and out of heat and cold hair can leave our curly tresses dry and brittle. I love to pamper my natural hair with intensive natural hair treatments and deep conditioners to add some extra moisture into my hair. By adding 1 -2 of these treatments into your winter natural hair care routine will preserve your hair’s health this season.
Cantu Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque
Formulated for Natural Hair – No Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens
- Occasional single use treatment
- Perfect size for trial & travel
- Restores & strengthens damaged, over-processed hair
- Boosts moisture retention & increases hair elasticity
Price: $1.59 each or click here for full size
Smooth n’ Shine Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Nourishing Deep Recovery Conditioner
- This nourishing deep recovery treatment conditions, reconstructs and transforms hair, providing weightless care with the perfect balance of olive and tea tree oils.
- A must-have for damaged, over-processed hair, it instantly helps to repair and moisturize. This lightweight formula, which includes a perfect balance of olive and tea tree oils, can be applied daily to rebuild strength, moisturize, and shine. The end result is healthy, recovered tresses.
Price: $1.99 each
Available at Walmart, Drugstore.com and beauty stores nationwide.
Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
This stuff will leave your hair feeling like butter!!! I love this deep conditioner I normally leave it on my hair overnight after brushing it through with Denman brush and heaven is evoked in my curls afterwards. It’s thick, it’s rich, it’s moisturizing, it doesn’t build up – it really is the ideal formula for restoring moisture to dry curly hair.