The tangle teezer has been making its rounds in the natural hair community. I must admit I was a big skeptic on if those little teeth could handle all of my hair. So I have put together my video breakdown of the detangling process using the tangle teezer.
Background information on the Tangle Teezer:
• Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
• Don’t be tentative! Fantastic, painless detangling is achieved by using a firmer pressure. Remember: it’s like no other brush.
• It’s a workout for your hair. Tangle Teezer gives a blissful, relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalps.
• Unlike conventional brushes and combs where you have to try and ease tangles out starting from the ends of the hair and working up towards the roots, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid-length to ends. Tangle Teezer is perfect for those on-the-go with busy lifestyles and fidgety children! Mums have also discovered that Tangle Teezer is a brush sent from hair heaven when it comes to detangling their little darlings’ hair that loves to knot. Hair is calmed in minutes where out go the tears and in come the smiles!
• Detangle hair by using brush strokes from the underneath of the hair with the teeth pointing upwards. Alternatively, brush from the top of the hair pointing the teeth downwards. For those with long hair, turn your head upside down and start detangling from the nape of your neck down to the roots. Ideal for taking conditioner evenly through the hair when wet. Tangle Teezer ensures a light and even distribution of product which adds up to weightless blow-drying. For professional results and to ensure maximum root lift from blow-drying apply conditioner from mid-length to the ends – not from the roots. Tangle Teezer will distribute a fine film of conditioner at the roots which ensures no product overload that leads to flat hair.-from tangleteezer.com
Check out if it worked on thick natural hair:
Get your Tangle Teezer and reduce detangling time and shed hair.
GET THE FREE EMAIL COURSE
If you ever wanted to get your natural hair regimen on point but just haven't taken that first step, this challenge is for you!
Sign up to receive my free step-by-step email course.