Modern Prom Natural Hairstyles
It’s spring and prom time for many high school girls. Many of you are probably searching specifically for prom natural hairstyles that will complement your prom dress and unique style. Sure you can wear your natural hair straightened but here are some cute styles to rock with your textured natural hair. You will definitely be the talk of prom night with these beautiful prom natural hairstyles.
Here is a gallery full of styles based on your prom personality.
- Chic: want to add drama? Her real hair was braided and kankelon hair was two strand twisted and formed in the front and side.
- Edgy: this intricate cornrow style is rolled down the center to create a funky mohawk look.
- Classic: low maintenance but high style! Pull all your well defined curls into a frontal puff for this hair style.
- Romantic: what’s more romantic than a cascade of lush thick waves. Achieve this style using bantu knots or braid out.
- Sassy: this creative hairstyle is a mix between twists and a chunky twist out with a front pompadour.
- Bohemian: This Marley Twist natural hair style is great for the boho chic naturalista. The added red color in the front gives the style depth and interest. For elegance and wearability use burgundy or auburn colored hair. If you’re really bold go brighter.