Low Budget Curly Pudding Recipe courtesy of Nappturality:
This is for all the women who want Miss Jessie’s products but hate the price tag (and some of the ingredients) :-).
Most of these ingredients many of you already have .
- 20oz FULL jar of Fantasia IC Gel *There are several different kinds of Fantasia IC gel you can use whatever is your preference*
- 4 oz of Unrefined Shea Butter
- 1 oz of Extra Virgin Olive Oil * This can also be modified to whatever your oil preference is, ex. coconut, jojoba etc.*
All of the ingredients to make the Low Budget Curly pudding are available in the Being Naturally Me store available on the side or click here http://bit.ly/lowbudgetcurlypudding
- Begin by whipping the shea butter with a hand blender until smooth.
- Slowly pour in oil and continue mixing.
- Add a little bit of gel at a time until the mixture is smooth.
You can put the mixture back into the IC gel jar or another container with a lid.
Use on damp/dry hair!
Do not let water get into jar. will cause mold
I love this stuff! it makes the best twist outs, very moisturizing and budget friendly.
GET THE FREE EMAIL COURSE
If you ever wanted to get your natural hair regimen on point but just haven't taken that first step, this challenge is for you!
Sign up to receive my free step-by-step email course.