Design Essentials Natural has released three new collections for natural hair that solves several problems naturalistas face. Dry hair, tangled hair, and breakage! I’m sure we all have experienced it at some point in our natural hair journey!
From hair that is dry, dull and damaged to hair in need of intense nourishment and repair, the new Natural products are formulated to restore softness, strength and shine in a matter of minutes, courtesy of nature‘s most effective botanicals.
Got parched hair? Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Collection instantly revives, refreshes and re-moisturizes hair. It‘s a great extender for styles between wash days-check out this demo from Naturally Curly’s Evelyn and Nikki.
[youtube videoid=”rsiHHHaLO9E” width=”” height=”” animation=”fromTop” ]
Got dry, tangled curls? Looser curl textures will ADORE the expansion of the Almond & Avocado Collection, which adds a Shampoo and Conditioner to the existing, highly-acclaimed Leave-In Conditioner, offering a total detangling and hydration system WITHOUT heaviness.
Got breakage? The Quinoa & Bamboo Hair Repair Collection with Biotin offers a complete at-home strengthening and replenishing system in a box that fortifies hair while moisturizing in 3 simple steps.
Read on for full details on each collection!
FOR DULL, DRY AND VERY THIRSTY HAIR: Design Essentials® Natural introduces the Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Collection. Containing a hydrating blend of natural oils, this versatile styling and finishing collection drenches and replenishes the driest of curl textures with the following five products:
- Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Crème ($13.99) is infused with a triple-nourishing blend of Argan, Olive, and Sunflower oils to deliver intense hydration, instantly transforming dry, thirsty hair into soft, shiny, revitalized curls in just minutes. This lightweight crème is great for finishing, minimizing frizz and flyaways for styles such as ponytails, mohawks and tapered looks.
- Coconut & Monoi Water Curl Refresher ($12.99) revitalizes with silk proteins and a replenishing blend of active botanicals as well as Horsetail and Vitamin E to restore over-worked curls. This product is great to re-form curls, freestyles or twist outs while extending the life of hairstyles without shampooing.
- Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Soufflé ($13.99) is a nourishing styler for lightweight, luminous, frizz-free curls. Designed to nourish and hydrate very dry textures, this moisture-boosting formula delivers the smoothing power of Shea Butter and reparative properties of milk protein.
- Coconut & Monoi Intense Shine Oil Mist ($13.99) is infused with replenishing Moroccan Argan Oil to instantly sooth dry, brittle hair, leaving each strand nourished and conditioned. This revitalizing formula is packed with protectants that help shield curls from damaging elements and keep them bouncing with radiant shine.
- Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment ($12.99)instantly starts the repair process for damaged hair, renewing strengthand elasticity while shielding the hair from damaging elements. Infused with Moroccan Argan Oil, Vitamin E, nourishing botanicals and revitalizing antioxidants, the hair becomes visibly softer, silkier and healthier with each treatment.
FOR DETANGLING EASE AND MOISTURE IN MINUTES: Design Essentials® Natural introduces the timesaving Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Collection. Expanding on the popularity of the Almond & Avocado Detangling Leave-In Conditioner ($12.99), Design Essentials® Natural formulated two complementary products which allows naturalistas to save up to 30 minutes of detangling time. The collection delivers complete detangling and hydration throughout the cleansing and conditioning process without weighing hair down.
- Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Sulfate-Free ($11.99) Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo infused with hydrating Almond and Avocado plus nourishing botanicals to hydrate, soften and detangle even the curliest and coiliest hair textures. This moisturizing formula is gentle enough to use every day without stripping hair of natural oils.
- Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner ($12.99) uses the hydrating power of Almond, Avocado, Shea Butter and Coconut Milk to nourish and replenish hair moisture. It softens, moisturizes, and detangles with instant penetration and added slip for all curl types.
FOR INTENSE HAIR REPLENISHING, STRENGTHENING AND REPAIRING: Design Essentials® Natural introduces the Quinoa & Bamboo Hair Repair Collection with Biotin ($14.99). Formulated with Quinoa & Bamboo, and powered by Biotin, this unique Hair Repair Collection is a suite of products designed to strengthen and soften dry, brittle hair with three easy-to-use products, including:
- Hair Repair Replenishing Shampoo is supercharged with nutrients and amino acids. This sulfate-free cleanser gently replenishes and prepares weakened hair for the next step of the treatment.
- Hair Repair Liquid Strengthening Masque is infused with a blend of amino acids and proteins that instantly targets and repairs the most damaged areas. This powerful reconstructive masque deeply penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen and rebuild its structure without heat.
- Hair Repair Leave-In Conditioning Sealant is a dual-action treatment, which delivers intense moisture to the hair, then seals it in to retain hydration. The humectant formula locks in moisture while locking frizz and unwanted dryness out!
The new products from Design Essentials® Natural are now available in retailers such as Walgreens, Sally Beauty, Walmart, and Target. For more information on Design Essentials® Natural products, visitnatural.designessentials.com
GET THE FREE EMAIL COURSE
If you ever wanted to get your natural hair regimen on point but just haven't taken that first step, this challenge is for you!
Sign up to receive my free step-by-step email course.